Scheduled GDPR, data protection and other information governance training dates are listed below.
The easiest way to book your data protection training is to complete our booking form. If you have any queries about which course would be the most suitable for you please contact us.
Please note that the majority of our training is delivered in house although we run as many open courses as possible. Please contact us if you would like to register an interest in upcoming courses or a course in a particular location. You can also register to receive our training dates.
Data Protection Training Dates
|24 - 26 November 2020||York|
|Dates to be added soon...|
Tkm Certificate/Diploma in Managing Data Protection Compliance – more info
|21, 22, 23, 28, 29 September 2020|
Exam 4 November 2020
Tkm Certificate in Data Protection Compliance – more info
|3 November 2020||Perth|
Coming soon – Auditing Data Protection Compliance
A one day course to help you audit compliance within your organisation. To register an interest, please contact us.
Please note that all courses require a minimum number of people to run.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are not sure which course is right for you. If your organisation has 3 or more people that require GDPR and data protection training please ask us about discounts. If you have 4 or more for any of the courses offered by Tkm it is likely to be more cost effective for you to run the training in house. Please contact us for details.
IRMS individual members are eligible for a 10% discount. IRMS corporate members are eligible for discount on in house training.
Data protection training for your staff is a vital element of compliance with data protection legislation and should be part of any compliance programme.
Tkm delivers quality data protection training services across the UK and provides a range of solutions. We offer BCS data protection professional certificates, qualifications certified by the SQA and customised training.
Data Protection Training – Qualifications
Tkm offers data protection courses that are approved, quality assured and certificated by the SQA, one of the UK’s qualifications regulators.
Three courses are available and focus on practical implementation:
- Certificate in Data Protection Compliance – this is a one day course suitable for raising awareness about the GDPR. It may also be useful for those who have some data protection responsibilities.
- Certificate in Managing Data Protection Compliance – this is a 5 day course suitable for those responsible for managing data protection compliance and covers the practical implementation of the GDPR. It may also be a suitable qualification for those designated as Data Protection Officers.
- Diploma in Managing Data Protection Compliance – available to those having successfully completed the course above and awarded following the completion of a 6 week work-based project.
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection – suitable for anyone who needs to understand data protection law and the GDPR.
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection – designed for candidates with some existing data protection responsibilities, wishing to gain a broader understanding of current laws, including the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Tkm is highly experienced in the delivery of training, information governance, and the practical application of data protection laws. All courses and training will offer a very practical insight into compliance with the GDPR. The courses will provide you with tools and resources that you can take away and implement within your own organisations.
Data Protection Training Course Dates & Locations
A list of training available is on our scheduled courses page.
Customised Data Protection Training
Courses and awareness-raising sessions are available in a variety of formats including in house delivery. Tkm can fully customise course content so that it meets your particular needs and offers the best possible value for money. We can also develop training programmes to target all levels of staff including board members.
Tkm can also deliver qualifications as part of an in house data protection training programme.
Data protection training is an essential part of your preparations for the GDPR. With nearly 20 years of experience in delivering data protection, we will be able to help you. Please contact us to discuss the best options for your organisation.
Tkm is highly experienced in both the implementation of data protection laws in a practical context, and the design and delivery of training. Tkm is approved by a number of awarding bodies to offer a range of management-level compliance qualifications including the SQA, BCS, BIIAB, and REHIS. Further information is available on our Tkm Consulting website.